1. Take a hike with our Conservation Education Manager, Nadia Mijiddorj, through “Snow Leopard Valley” in the South Gobi of Mongolia and learn about snow leopard habitat. And if you’re able, enjoy a local hike and immerse yourself in the nature nearby—or find a local conservation initiative in your own community!
2. Sign our petition calling on leaders from all 12 range countries to strengthen conservation efforts that will minimize disease transmission between wildlife & people.
3. Visit the Global Snow Leopard and Ecosystem Protection Program (GSLEP) website to learn about the ongoing conservation forum that includes ministers from all 12 range countries.
4. Check out our blog to read about all our latest updates and snow leopard stories.
5. Spot the Snow Leopard! Snow leopards reign supreme at the art of camouflage. See if you can spot the “Ghost of the Mountain” in this photo and then try to stump your friends and family. We’ll give you a hint, the snow leopard is nearly in range to pounce on his next meal, the noble ibex!
6. Buy a $5 ticket to our recent virtual event and catch up on 24 hours of snow leopard content. All our sessions are still viewable and feature exclusive discussions, films, and more!
7. Start your own fundraising campaign dedicated to protecting wild snow leopards and get your family and friends involved in conservation work!
8. Adopt a Snow Leopard! The perfect gift for yourself or anyone who wants to cuddle their own snow leopard plushie!
9. Make a monthly donation of $5/month or more and join Team Snow Leopard! This regular donation helps sustain big conservation projects over the long-term. And as a thank you, we’ll send you this exclusive iron-on patch!
10. Purchase our 2021 calendar featuring exclusive photos from National Geographic photographer, Prasenjeet Yadav, and get ready for another year of snow leopard conservation!
11. Share a snow leopard fact or story with a friend and help grow our circle of supporters!