Resources for environmental educators across snow leopard landscapes. Includes the environmental education strategy developed by the Snow Leopard Trust and partner organizations (NCF-India, SLF-Kyrgyzstan, SLCF – Mongolia, and SLF- Pakistan), and links to activity books that educators can access.
Resources for Download:
- Teachers’ Activity Guide for Environmental Education in the Himalaya (1 Mb PDF)
- Exploring the Himalayan Environment: A Children’s Workbook (42 Mb PDF)
- Summer Home Book for Children – Mongolian Language Version (7 Mb PDF)
- Summer Home Book for Children – English Language Version (7 Mb PDF)
- Awareness and Education Strategy for Snow Leopard and Ecosystem Conservation (2 Mb PDF)
This document is provided on the Publications section of Global Snow Leopard & Ecosystem Protection Program website.